Published on 27/11/2019 - Modified on 27/11/2019Set as bookmark
Georgian cultural program for six months in Strasbourg
On 27. November, Georgia succeeds France's chairmanship of the of the Council of Europe Committee of Ministers.
This is the first time for this country, which joined the Council of Europe twenty years ago.
During this six-month presidency many cultural events are planned in Strasbourg :
- At the opening of the six-month program of celebrations, the Georgian National Ballet Sukhishvili will offer a folklore show that has already welcomed more than 60 million people around the world. Download more information about this special show here.
- Georgia is also present on the Christmas Market in Strasbourg until 30. December 2019.
- Otherwise a conference on the theme " Protection of the environment and Human Rights" will be organised on 27. February at the Council of Europe.
- In spring, discover the georgian culinary traditions, as well as the talents of the young fashion designer Keti Chkhikvadze. (Lieu d’Europe, 8 rue Boecklin)..
- You can also enjoy Georgian cinema by going to the Odyssée cinema.