Where can I park my bicycle in Strasbourg?
Many bicycle parking areas are available to cyclists throughout the urban area.
At automobile parking lots (short and medium-term)
Some parking lots provide free bicycle parking spaces:
- Parking Austerlitz: 180 spaces
- Parking Opéra-Broglie: 100 spaces
- Parking Saint Nicolas: 40 spaces
- Parking Halles P3 Wilson: 35 spaces
At VéloParcs (long-term)
Three safe, long-term parking solutions are available in the center of Strasbourg:
- VéloParc Tanneurs: 350 spaces, rue du Fossé des Tanneurs, near the Place de l’Homme de Fer.
- VéloParc Gare: 760 spaces, Level –1, under the Grande Verrière at the Strasbourg Train Station.
- VéloParc Sainte-Aurélie: 680 spaces, 1 boulevard de Metz, near the Strasbourg Train Station.
Helpful info: VéloParcs have spaces dedicated to cargo bikes and e-bikes.
Rates: €40 a year per bicycle (annual pass valid for 1 year for one specified VéloParc), with a €34 reduced rate for CTS (Strasbourg Transport Company), TER (train) and Vélhop subscribers.
VéloParc access requires a dedicated pass card or your transport card (Badgeo card (CTS), Pass Campus (University) or Vélhop). To buy your pass, go to one of the 5 Vélhop shops with the requested documents and means of payment for the subscription price.